Lost Fan Fiction

What about the people in the tail section?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Part 399 A: Brian's Letter Part 3


I remember the night you graduated from High School and you wanted to go into the military. I was so proud of you that night. Mom took this picture while we were out having dinner. She said as she looked at this picture, she thought she saw Dad’s face in mine. I suppose I get it honest. You know? The protecting instinct that Pop had, mom said he passed it onto me. I suppose she was right.

There was a part of me that hoped you and I would be in the same regiment. Not only did I want to fight by your side, I wanted to show you off. Make all those other “hardcore” soldier jealous that you were tougher than them. I know you could beat anybody, Kellye. I didn’t call you the War Dove for no reason. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home