Lost Fan Fiction

What about the people in the tail section?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Part 139 : Baring of Souls PT 2

Seth leisurely jogged toward the giant rock face wall. He smiled as he looked at it; being reminded of the Bathroom Rock back on their beach. He wondered if any of the people made any nicknames about area or were they being so original as just to say GIANT ROCK WALL. The bookstore then chuckled about the term giant rock wall. Seth made a mental note that they would add it to their band name list.

As he walked forward, he heard someone singing a tune. The soft sound was definitely Kate’s. Interestingly enough she was singing Fiona Apple’s song Criminal. Maybe Kate was the backup singer they were looking for? Seth grabbed the rock wall, hugging and flipping over to say hello. Then the young man paused, feeling his eyes bulge out of their sockets.

Kate was sitting in the sands near the shallows and she was completely naked.

Seth froze, staring at the woman’s pale backside and her curvy buttocks. He found himself unable to move. TANYA! TAYNYA! Seth heard his inner voice screaming the name of his girlfriend back home and he quickly flipped around and closed his eyes with his hands. “Uh, Kate?” he asked.

“OH, MY GOD!” Kate screamed, jumping around.

“Uh . . .uh . ..how’s it going?” Seth sighed.

Kate scrambled up onto the beach, grabbing a beach towel. She quickly covered her wet body. “Seth, what are you doing?” she demanded.

“I was. . uh . . coming to talk to you.” Seth muttered, “I . .uh . .I did peak, I admit it but it was only a few seconds. I think . .Time seem to freeze for some reason.”

“Well, you’ve had your peeping tom fun now get lost!” she screamed at him.

“Uh . .Kate?” Seth stammered.

“What?”

“We already ARE lost.” He commented.

Kate had a her mouth opening, expecting him to protest but instead he delivered a joke. She finally starting laughing. Seth smiled, but he still had his eyes closed. He hoped it was the appropriate ice breaker. “Kate, can we talk for a while?” Seth asked.

“About what?” she inquired.

“About you and Me. . . about over the fact I know I’ve seen you before.”

“I was hoping you wouldn’t bring that up.” Kate sighed.

“Huh?” Seth said, almost turning around, “Do you remember me?”

“What are you talking about? I never seen you before five days ago. I was talking about that stupid game of I Never. You said you had seen me before.”

“Yeah, I have..” Seth blinked, “But you sound like . . .you sound like you’re really upset about it?”

“I am, Seth. You don’t know anything about me.” Kate slicked back her wet hair, “And there isn’t much you really should know.”

“Why not?” He replied, “You can’t be all bad.”

Kate sighed. The young man was reaching out to her, for reasons unknown. Could she trust him? Should she trust him? He wasn’t hateful about it; he seemed genuinely sincere about. “Okay, Seth,” the brunette whispered, “We’ll talk.”

“Say . .are you decent yet?” he asked, “I want to talk to you face to face but I am pretty sure if I look at you naked, my pants would reach escape velocity.”

Kate smirked, “Is that really such a bad thing?”

“Kate, . .are you flirting with me?” Seth said, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead.

“You saw me naked. Maybe I should see you as well.” She giggled, almost sinisterly, “Then we’d be even.”

“Kate, please don’t. As much as this is REALLY tempting . ..I have to stay true to my girl.”

She blinked, “What?”

“My girl . .Tanya, back home. I can’t betray her. I am gonna marry her when we get home.” He said honestly.

Kate smiled. “I admire you for that, Seth, “ she responded, “I’ve know a few guys who would love to have seen what you have seen but yet, you remain faithful to your girlfriend. You are a better man than them. Stay put, I’ll get dressed and we’ll talk.”

“Cool beans.” He sighed.

Seth slowly crossed his arms, hearing her picking up clothes in the background. After she got done, they would have their little talk. But Seth was still not sure how to explain to her that he’s known her for three years by way of a photograph.

How will she react?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home