Lost Fan Fiction

What about the people in the tail section?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

Monday, September 05, 2005

The Lost Panels . . . .LITERALLY


As the little cards show, I met with Javier Grillo-Marxuach, one of the writers from LOST. He is the one in the middle.

Not the polar bear, Lizzie. :)

As his cards will show, there were hardly any LOST panels, maybe two or three. So Javier decided to host his own. These were held on the 10th floor of the Marriot, lobby level. There was no furniture, so we all sat down cross-legged on the floor, an impromtu pow-wow if you will.

Javier told some interesting stories, about how two people cornered him in a party, basically bereating him for "hanging" Charlie. His response was, "Please, leave me alone. He is ALIVE, isn't he?"

The interesting Stuff

When we actually started talking about LOST, I asked him one specific question, How many people were in the Tail Section? He, of course, was not allowed to say how many but he did say the word GROUP and that there would be more than ONE.

Another interesting little thing happened was when he asked, Do you think Jack's dad is a spirit, a zombie or a hallucination? The majority of us said Hallucination. One girl then said, it was a conspiracy by the goverment to keep his father's body from getting on the plane. I replied with, it's just the airline, getting rid of the freak out Jack because he couldn't get the body past customs anyway. Javier then said, "Shoot them, they figured it out."

So, one mystery solved anyway.

Lizzie, I was tempted to give him my flyer but I didn't want it to seem like I was there just to hock my website, which it wasn't. But in regards to the flyers, check out the dialogue thread in the forum for my up to date info about them.

Interesting stuff guys. Let me know what you think.

JasonPosted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home