Lost Fan Fiction

What about the people in the tail section?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

Monday, September 05, 2005

Updated Disclaimer

These characters that you read in my story are created by myself and myself alone. When I write, I rarely follow anybody's beat of the drum but my own. I've been writing this story for several months now.

My characters have become mixed with the other characters of the show. For that, I do not own the characters in that story, nor do I own any rights to the television show "Lost". They were created by JJ Abrams and Damon Lindelof and they belong to them, Touchstone, and ABC.

The photos you see in the profiles page is there for the Entertainment value. These actors and actresses have not given me permission to use their photos; I merely pulled them off the internet from public record and to give the readers a face to put the characters too.

This is a pure work of fan fiction, for the enjoyment of others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home