Lost Fan Fiction

What about the people in the tail section?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

Monday, September 05, 2005

Welcome Dragon Con

For those who have found this site by way of one of my flyers I placed out at Dragon Con, welcome.

The blog is posting in descending order (not my idea) and may be slightly difficult to read. If you wish to start reading from the begining, access the archive links on the left hand side.

If you wish to read from the forum, then you can find that link below.

http://www.lost-forum.com/showthread.php?t=8865&highlight=lost+fiction+recap

Any questions, please leave a comment or if you wish to email me, you can access that on the left by click on my profiles switch.

Thanks and enjoy the show

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home