Lost Fan Fiction

What about the people in the tail section?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Part 57: Coconut Rights

Tony sipped on his coconut milk, and then grunted. He rubbed his stomach, feeling the pain of the antibiotic eating away at his stomach. Marita then came over with a plastic plate of fish that she chopped up for him. “McKay just got finished with them, Tony,” she said, handing it to him.

“Thank you,” he said, gently putting the plate on his lap, “I was starting to cramp up in the stomach. I have to get food in me or this powerful antibiotic will make me feel worse.”

“Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“Could you check on Kristy for me?” he asked, beginning to eat.

Marita turned and went into the back of the tent where Kristy was resting. The model was still sleeping, with her foot elevated. The Latina kneeled down and checked her foot. It was already started to decrease in it’s swelling. She gently raised up her leg and removed the shirt/bandage. She then poured salt water onto another one and began to wrap it back up. “Morning,” Kristy moaned.

“Sorry to wake you,” Marita smiled, “But I had to change the bandage.”

“Thank you, Marita,” the model sighed, “When we leave this island, Tony should make you an official nurse.”

“I am pretty sure I have to past some kind of test for that,” she giggled, “How are you feeling?”

“Much better than yesterday.” Kristy said, leaning up, “But it still hurts.”

“If Tony is right, you’ll be okay in a few days. Just keep taking the Benadryl.”

“Great. I’ll be asleep when the rescue party arrives.”

“We won’t leave without you. I promise,” Marita smiled.

Tony continued to munch on his fish. Eddie got one of the bananas and walked to the blind doctor, sitting down next to him. The older man could feel the boy next to him. He reached over and patted him on the back. Eddie responded by patting him on the leg. It was a quiet moment, something that might have been shared by a father and son. Tony felt guilty about replacing Eddie’s father but until he was able to discover the man’s true fate, he had to be there for Eddie. It was the human thing to do. The blind doctor munched on his fish, until he heard a loud noise of two people arguing. “Eddie, who is yelling?” asked Tony.

“Aunt Yolanda and Miss Natasha.” Eddie, looking to his right.

“Yolanda?” Marita said, confused, overhear them.

The Latina left the wounded model and walked up past the tent wall. She peered over to the other part of the beach. Yolanda was yelling at Natasha, pointing a finger at her. The brunette didn’t back down and was screaming right back at her. Marita knew that Yolanda didn’t like Natasha but what was worth arguing about? Why did her good friend have a mean on toward the brunette woman? The two ladies argued a little bit more, then the discussion became a fight. Yolanda slapped the spit out of Natasha, sending her spinning. The brunette was shocked at the assault, then tackled the black stewardess. Natasha grabbed her hair, and started to shove her head into the sand. Marita then immediately ran to separate them. “CATFIGHT!” Cecil screamed.

“Damn it,” Tony stood up, “Eddie, take me to them.”

The little boy grabbed his friend’s hand and started to lead him toward the fight. Yolanda tilted up, grabbing Natasha’s hair and pulling her back. They then started to rip of each other’s shirts. This of course, made Cecil cheer for joy even more. Marita grabbed Yolanda and began to pull her back. Her black friend kept fighting and screaming. Natasha made a move for her, but was soon caught by McKay. The Australian held onto the sassy brunette as she continued screaming, wanting another piece of Yolanda. “Yolanda, calm down!” Marita held her, struggling.

“I’m going to bury that bitch!” Yolanda screamed.

“I’ll kill you, hag!” Natasha screamed back.

“STOP THIS NOW!” Tony screamed at the top of his lungs.

The two women finally stopped fighting, hanging onto the people that had them. Yolanda finally stopped moving, and then shook the sand out of her hair. Natasha stopped as well, rubbing her cheek where the stewardess slapped her. McKay still stayed near her, not certain if she would attack again. Cecil flew up his hands in disgust and began to walk away. “Dang it. Best show I had seen in days.” He grunted.

“Now, Ladies,” Tony said, calmly, “You might telling us what this is about?”

“She’s a damn thief, Tony!” Yolanda pointed at her.

“What?” Natasha gasped, “What exactly did I steal?”

“She’s got your and Marita’s trivia calendar, Tony.” The black woman sighed, “I saw her reading it.”

“The . .the calendar?” Marita stammered, “Oh, no, Yolanda, I gave that to her.”

“What?” the stewardess gasped, “Since when?”

“Early this morning,” Natasha coughed, “I was getting board reading my Magazine. So I saw Marita reading it yesterday and asked her if I could take a look at it. I was fully planning on giving it back when I done.”

“Marita, is this true?” the blind doctor.

“Yeah, she asked me this morning, “Marita sighed, then looking toward Yolanda, “I am sorry, Landa. She asked me when you were asleep.”

“Oh, geez,” the black woman grunted, realizing the mistake she made.

“Okay, then it’s true then. Yolanda, apologize to Natasha for what just happened.”

“I ain’t apologizing to that bitch.” She immediately replied.

“Yes, you are. Let’s get this over with. You made the mistake, now own up to it.”

The black stewardess didn’t want to apologize. She hated Natasha for what she did to her. She gritted her teeth and swallowed her pride for the briefest of moments. “I’m sorry,” she whispered.

“Thank you,” Natasha scoffed.

“Now, Natasha, your turn.” Tony replied.

“My turn to do what?”

“Apologize.”

“What the hell do I have to apologize for?” screamed Natasha.

“Whatever it is you did to Yolanda.”

“What makes you think I did anything to her?”

“Well, as I have spoke with Yolanda off and on, I don’t think she is the type of person that judges someone based on skin color, society class, or job or whatever. I can only conclude that you did something to her instead. So I ask again, please apologize for whatever you did.”

Natasha gritted her teeth. The blind doctor was smarted than she realized. Yolanda glared at her, waiting for the apology. The brunette could only assume it was what happened on the plane, when Yolanda brought her the wrong drink. “I apologize for calling you . . .an incompetent bitch.” She sighed.

“Say it like you mean, whore!” Yolanda screamed back.

“Oh, screw you!” Natasha screamed back.

“OKAY, THAT’S IT!” Tony screamed, “From here on out, Yolanda and Natasha are not allowed to talk to each other. You ladies break that rule, you forfeit your coconut rights.”

“What?” gasped Natasha.

“Tony, c’mon, we’re not in High School.” Yolanda whispered.

“Well, if you two insist on acting like High School kids, I am going to start making High School rules! You backing me on this, McKay?”

“Yeah, sure, why not?” the Australian smiled, thinking off of this was funny.

“All right, it’s settled then. You two apologized to each other, it’s over. Go back to whatever it was you were doing.”

Tony held out his hand and Eddie immediately took it. The little boy led the blind doctor back to the camp. Yolanda lowered her head and walked away. Natasha grunted, walking back to her own little camp. Marita watched her friend leave while McKay joined her. He couldn’t stop laughing at what just happened.

Even blind, Tony was still solving problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home