Lost Fan Fiction

What about the people in the tail section?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hello and welcome

My name is Jason and I am an advid fan of the new series LOST. I had watched it from the begining and became immediately hooked. I have looked forward to seeing a series I can get addicted too and this reminds me of the good days of Twin Peaks.

I have been inspired to write my own fan fiction based on it's premise. Most fan fiction that is already out there is based upon the characters that you know. I have created characters that you don't know.

The plan is for this story to have my characters eventually meet with the characters from the popular show. But in the meantime, I intend to connect the dots in my own way.

The characters you will meet are from the tail section of Flight 815. They too managed to survive. Even Rose often talks about her husband. I thought, wouldn't it be cool to see those people on THE OTHER side of the island?

I hope you enjoy and I welcome all comments.
~Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home